Leeds Rhinos Foundation
T: 07921 697446
M: 07817 475925
Our Aims & Objectives
- Deliver quality creative and engaging dance sessions
- Specialist delivery of dance, raising awareness of the key principles of dance and how to create dance
- Provide support and guidance to enable Primary teachers to feel confident to deliver dance sessions themselves
- To be inclusive to all abilities
- Increase and sustain participation in physical activity through dance
- Develop fundamental movement skills and dance skills
- Improve fitness, boost self-esteem and increase confidence
Our dance programme covers curriculum and extra-curricular dance for all year groups.
- One off sessions are also available too.
In terms of content for the curriculum dance we have set packages of dance available or bespoke cross curricular dance packages can be devised to complement any themes and topics classes are studying. For the extra-curricular dance we offer cheer dance and street dance clubs both of which are very popular.
We also offer Arts Award levels for smaller groups (up to 20 pupils) the aim of the programme is to guide young people through the Arts Award Qualification process, through the medium of dance. This package requires 12-18 hours delivery depending on the level we are delivering. The cost is £450 which includes delivery, log books and certificates.